If you have found something that you like to do and are not sure how to turn it into revenue. Or you are, or aspire, to be a story teller, teacher, writer or are applying for disability, especially, if you are just plain sick and tired of living from one Disability pay check to another.
Then, I encourage you to have a good look at little known reliable way to supplement your disability income called blogging. Top reasons A blog or web log is one of my favorite vehicles for the disabled to supplement their income:
1. You can blog any time anywhere so it’s conducive to allot of disabilities.
2. Its great of a disability budget because you can start for FREE…
3. You can learn how to blog for a low to no cost
5. You don’t need to speak geek or be computer guru to succeed.
6. Because it is best not to work while you are applying for disability starting a blog while you wait is a great use of your time that can pay off after you get approved.
The goal of a blog is to develop an online audience that subscribe to your blog and read you message. Just like the thousands of people that have viewed this blog.
The message of your blog post can be about any topic that you are proficient at. A successful blog is like writing a book but broken down into 250 word articles; also known as a post.
Once you have an audience, you can turn the blog into revenue in several ways like placing ads on you blog, referring readers to other web sites, and getting paid for recommending products etc.
Now my disclaimer is that this is NOT a get rich quick process. It may take 18 – 26 months to learn to blog and supplement your income but it is a great life skill that can bring you years of income.
Helping You Supplement Your Disability Income!
Ps. To Learn Absolutely Every Thing (You) Must Know About Disability All In One Place Click Here To Get Your FREE Membership To The Disability Digest!
Pss. Get The Latest Information On Your Condition Click Here